Saturday 20 June 2009

Packing


Packing
Originally uploaded by hanniejo
Kewey!

I want to move house now I am fed up of packing. I wish some fairies would come and help me - it might make life easier. CJ went to help a youth leader called Jane at lunch time for a little while and he's still there, when he does get home he can't pack either because he's got essays to write - ARGH! I am so fed up lol.

I got your diary and I think you will like it :) I need to mail it to you when I have chance - it might be post move which means like 10 days away but thats not too bad is it? Either that or I'll bribe CJ to mail it for me.

2 comments:

therapydoc said...

They say it's like number 7 on the top 10 stressors, moving. One day it'll all be over.

Rochelle said...

I hope you are all moved and unpacked now. We moved to 4 homes in 4 years. Needless to say I threw away so much because I just got tired of moving it.